HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ZENGLEN REHEARSAL PICTURES + NOTES! (DECEMBER 22 - 2015)

ZENGLEN REHEARSAL PICTURES + NOTES! (DECEMBER 22 - 2015)

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Last night I had a chance to check out ZENGLEN rehearsing their new songs off of their new CD just before they embark on the first leg of their ZENGLEN PI RED tour, which will take them to New York, Boston, New Jersey...just before they return to Miami. The guys are still working things out, but based on what I heard and FILMED (Videos coming up); I have to tell you that I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED....E JAZ LA PRAL FE LOBEY.

They rehearsed songs like "Sincerely Yours", "Tout Bagay Posib", "Lajan Monte Bwa", "With U", "Bird in Paradise", "Zenglen Pran Devan", "4 Gason"...in other words....THE FANS GOING TO THE NEXT ZENGLEN PARTIES...WILL GET TO HEAR PLENTY OF SONGS FROM THE NEW CD....along with a couple of classics from their catalog of hits of course. YOU WILL BE IN FOR A GREAT TREAT.

WID and FRERO....ARE THE TRUTH in terms of chemistry. You can see that there is a friendship there that translates into a good musical chemistry as well. The new keyboardist JUNIOR is doing work....and of course you guys already know about THE BAND DEYE of the group....one of the best in the business with James Nozile, Eddy Germain, Kenney EL-HAJJ Cenat, and THE FRIDGE Yves Abel. BATO brings in his guitar touch very nicely as usual, which always adds a different flavor, and now his role has been extended with some vocals and animation ad-libs. Through all that...THE LEADER/MAESTRO Brutus dictating what should go where here and there during the rehearsal...and at the same time, he also listens to suggestions from the other musicians in the band.

Anyway.....enough talk. Check out some PICTURES of rehearsal from last night...and a bit later, we'll have PLENTY OF VIDEOS for you which we will post on another thread.

ZENGLEN PI RED....TEAM REZILTA IS BACK!!!!!!
ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PS: Check out a few more PICTURES that are NOT here on our INSTAGRAM PAGE as well in a few

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ZENGLEN REHEARSAL PICTURES + NOTES! (DECEMBER 22 - 2015)

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:14 pm

TEAM REZILTA IS BACK!!!!!!!

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC